Someone has posted this online "Sawnee Electric Membership Corporation exists to serve the changing needs of members by enhancing the quality of life through active support of community developments and serving the member's energy needs."

That is not what I am experiencing with this company, they rip people and there is nothing to do about it. They have a man-made usage chart that does not reflect the reality and we have been billed more than $3 per day so we can end up paying about $100 per month while my family including my 1-year-old have to endure the cold every day.

I turn on our heater for 15mn a day no matter what we do the EMC will do their best so can charge us more than $3 per day.

That is cheating people, it is not fair when they are the sole company that provides Electricity in our location.

Electricity should not be a luxury but a necessity, one time they cut me off over $4 due to the fact that I was not able to pay their deposit for $400 so they put me in a prepaid account so they can rip us.

I regret Georgia power...

Look at those Man made charts, the less usage chart cost us barely $4 and the other one cost us $3 and something.... Their Customer Service could not splain those charts to us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sawnee Emc Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

A Sawnee EMC representative will contact you to discuss your bill and offer a free in-home energy audit to assist with this issue.