I am having the same problem with them. I'm on a cash only because I was going through some hard times and had two checks bounce 7 months apart (which were paid right away) it's been a year already on cash only and I have 2 more years before I can send in checks oh and I'm in a little pickle and called because my bill is not even a month late and they have a disconnect date for the 1st really.

So I called and because of the cash only I can't even make payment arrangements. I wish I could change electric companies but they are the only ones who service my area .

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Sawnee Emc. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sawnee Emc to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sawnee Emc sawnee emc electricity for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments