1.3

I have been with this Sawnee EMC for 10 years. I ran into a rough spot and need an additional 4 days extension over and above the 7 day extension that they give you.

Keep in mind that they only give three 7 day extensions a year! But they would not bulge. I have had such a heartless and bad experience with this company. Our family was really in a bind then and they would not even consider helping us.

I tried this once before years ago and they refused to help then but luckily a family member was able to help out. This time I guess we will be in the dark. I really dislike this company. They are just absolutely greedy.

They say they are non profit and that is suppose to save us money but in fact they are higher than most. And I would rather them be for profit and have a heart to help customers. Just a very very bad company.

thanks state legislators for allowing monopolies. I though res states were suppose to be all about capitalism, competition and free enterprise.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sawnee Emc. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sawnee Emc to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and management. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sawnee Emc electric service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments